Micro-tunneling Slurry Treatment
Micro-tunneling or microtunnelling is a digging technique used to construct small tunnels. These small diameter tunnels make it impossible to have an operator in the machine itself. Instead, the microtunnel boring machine (MTBM) must be operated remotely. Microtunnel boring machines are very similar to tunnel boring machines (TBM) but on a smaller scale. These machines generally vary from 0.61 to 1.5 meters (2 ft 0 in to 4 ft 11 in) but smaller and larger machines have existed. Usually the operator controls the machine from a control room on the surface.
Micro-tunneling Slurry Treatment is used to treatment the slurry that produced when the Micro-tunneling machine is working. KOSUN Micro-tunneling Slurry Treatment can save construction costs, reduce mud emissions and reduce environmental pollution. It is an economical, efficient and environment-friendly necessary construction equipment.
Micro-tunneling Slurry Treatment developed by KOSUN is the most advanced technolog ical products in the world, which can be widely used in urban rail transit construction, water conservancy and hydropower construction and municipal engineering. In the next 20 years, the construction of domestic infrastructure will be the key fieleds invested by the State. KOSUN Slurry Treatment Plant can meet the environ mental requirements on urban construction and processing. The market demand of environ mental Slurry Treatment Plantwill be increasing.
ADVANTAGES OF KD SERIES SLURRY TREATMENT PLANT:
(1) Simple and useful treatment process, as well as convenient installation, operation and maintenance;
(2) Modular and integrated design, transportation and installation subject to standard container size, foldable operating platform, compact structure, small footprint and flexible field use;
(3) Adjustable G-force of shale shaker, screen panel angle and mesh size, strong overall system adaptability and easier treatment of materials from various formations;
(4) Meet separation requirements on various materials and customize process as per the cut point of D 50 ; meet the requirements on different handling capacities, 100~3000m³/h;
(5) Meet various power specifications as per construction needs, and even generator set can be used for operation;
(6) The whole system is skid-mounted integrated system and can be also changed into vehicle-mounted mobile treatment units.
Tel.: +86 29 87304914
Contact person: Lily Wang