Maintenance of Drilling Fluid Shale Shaker
- Regularly and reasonably maintain the motor according to the safety warning of the vibration motor, such as adding lubricating oil;
- In the process of use, the condition of the screen should be carefully observed and inspected. Repair or replace damaged screens and completely damaged screens in time;
- After each stop of use, the Shale Shaker and the screen should be cleaned as necessary, so that the screen can have a longer life;
- Regularly and planned inspection and maintenance of the overall condition of the Shale Shaker, so as to achieve the best use of it.
- Precautions for the use of Drilling Fluid Shale Shaker: During the use of the shaker, the phenomenon of slurry running or screen blockage may occur. At this time, we need to adjust the angle of the screen box, but it should not be raised or lowered excessively.
- Observe and monitor in time to ensure that the optional screen is suitable for a certain stage of mud. When the Shale Shaker does not move according to the predetermined trajectory, there may be a problem with the vibration motor circuit. For example, if a single motor is running, or the installation direction is wrong, disconnect the source to check the motor or circuit to make it back to normal.
Safe Operation of Drilling Fluid Shale Shaker
Make sure that the shipping locks are removed before use. The equipment cannot be repaired, moved, or even disassembled, etc., during the use of the Shale Shaker. Follow the safety operation instructions and warning signs given on the equipment to operate and maintain the equipment.
KOSUN- China Solids Control Leader&Drilling Waste Management Expert
Contact person: Lily Wang